Commercial and Residential Real Estate Photography
Commercial and Residential Real Estate photography for digital or print marketing, documentary, signage and site survey information.
Schedule your property shoot today!
Text or call us at (205)575-8222
Residential and Commercial ground photography rates vary based on site size and complexity. Please contact me directly for pricing.
Once In A Lifetime Photography is a professional photographic company that provides imagery and photo documentation of business, signage, landmarks, and real property. Real estate photography is increasingly more important as the market tightens. Hiring a professional photographer can enhance your property and provide realistic images of commercial and residential space.
Commercial Site Surveys and Signage
Commercial businesses utilize photographic services for various reasons:
• Preservation – of buildings and places in danger of demolition or modification. If the physical fabric cannot be preserved, a good survey is an important alternative. It may also be a useful resource as a record for future restoration.
• Recording – of those buildings/places in an accurate and detailed way which is complementary to written description, measurements and conventional surveying.
• Research – into history, architecture, construction, social and economic context etc, for today and for the future.
• Talks/Lectures – to provide a source of images for education and outreach.
• Publication – to provide a source of images for books, magazines, newspapers, reports and websites.
Our priority at Once In A Lifetime Photography is providing photos and visual elements that are ready to use for any project. Great images have a well-defined subject and care has gone into their composition. Great care is taken to capture high quality images.
We only use high-end professional equipment and always carry back up equipment. This ensures the best quality photographs for your property.
Real Estate Photography-Commercial and Residential
Real estate is one of the world's most competitive industries. The need for solid real estate photography is a constant no matter the state of the economy. The downturn in the United States market the last few years has not impacted the demand for photos that showcase properties for sale. When realtors are troubled in selling homes and properties, finely crafted photos can be the difference maker in setting their properties apart.
Choosing the right photographer that has the right equipment is an absolute necessity. Once In A Lifetime Photography provides the highest quality photographs and utilizes state of the art professional equipment to produce photograph's to turn anyone's head!